Water Restoration Services
Do you have water damage in your home or business? You’ve come to the right place! We can have one of our certified specialists check out your property as soon as we can. Turning your home or business back to a healthy, comfortable environment is our top priority!
Our expert team will walk you through every step of the water mitigation process until your property is better than its pre-disaster condition. Best of all, we work with the insurance software Xactimate so we can work directly with your insurance company to protect you from the costs of extraction and repairs.
This is generally how the restoration process goes:
- The source of the water damage is identified and stopped. Whether it’s done by you personally or with the help of one of our professionals, making sure the water damage won’t get worse is a key step.
- We determine the scope of the damage and contain affected areas. This is a critical step that helps mitigate the effects of water damage, including future mold and other residual problems. We use moisture meters to help find exactly how far the water has affected.
- We demolish and remove certain materials. This step may not always be necessary, but if the water has caused too much damage, it may be necessary to demolish and remove heavily contaminated material like flooring and drywall. This is important to salvage the framing and substructure while preventing bacterial infection and mold. In any demolition situation, our crew will carefully separate and store your personal property.
- We extract the water, dry things off, and decontaminate. At this point, the affected areas are ready for water extraction and drying. Our certified team will extract any standing water, begin the drying process for the affected areas, and treat the areas in order to prevent bacteria and mold. The exact timeframe can vary, but this process takes three to five days on average.
- We rebuild. Once your property is dry and contaminant-free, you’ll work with your assigned project manager to make your home right again. Your project manager works with you closely to provide options for rebuilding what was destroyed and damaged. When you’ve worked out what you want, your project manager will oversee that the affected areas are rebuilt to your specification and satisfaction. At Excellent Carpet Cleaning, our job isn’t finished until you are completely satisfied. You’ll inspect the work and sign a certificate of completion to activate the workmanship warranty. It’s not just your house – it’s your home!
At Excellent Carpet Cleaning, it’s our goal to quickly repair and restore your home with the least amount of inconvenience to you. Disruption is unsettling, and you likely have many questions about what to expect in the days ahead. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at any time. We are committed to your comfort and satisfaction every step of the way.