Here's What To Expect When We Clean Your Upholstery
- Before we do anything, we look over the upholstery for any pre-existing damage like stains or fading. If we do, we let you know about it and how it might affect our cleaning.
- We’ll then start off by grooming the fabric to remove as much lint and pet hair as we can.
- Next, we’ll pre-vacuum the upholstery completely, even between crevices and cushions.
- After that, we’ll apply a compatible solution to the fabric to remove body oils, built-up soil, allergens, and foreign matter.
- We’ll then rinse out the cleaning agent with a neutralizing agent to get rid of any residue.
- Finally, we’ll replace the cushions in the upright position and spread them apart so they have good circulation while they dry. Drying times may vary depending on the fabric.
UPHOLSTERY CLEANING PRICES
$30 – $40 ea.
Dining Room Chairs
$15 – $35 ea.
$30 – $40 per ft.
$25 – $30 per ft.
$95 – $135
27% of Cleaning Cost
$50.00 – $95.00
$5.00 – $8.00 ea
$35.00 – $45.00 ea
Recliner or Large Chair
$75.00 – $95.00 ea
35% of Cleaning Cost
*Our Minimum Service Charge is $175.00