3 Benefits of Sewer Replacement in Lowell, MA
When you own a home in Mill City, taking good care of your property is usually at the top of your priority list. And if your home is more than 15 years old, it’s best to be aware of the potential need for sewer replacement in Lowell, MA.
Why You Might Need Sewer Replacement in Lowell, MA
Most of the time, your home’s sewer functions just fine on its own. And it should, because sewers are made of robust materials that are intended to last for years. However, when your sewer was installed more than 15 years ago, it’s definitely smart to keep the need for sewer replacement in mind.
There are a number of reasons for this:
- The sewer line might be worn, which increases the chances of leaking sewage.
- The ground around the sewer might have shifted, which could result in a collapse.
- The joins between the sewer pipes, and between the sewer line and the main can get loose Check This Out.
If any of these things have happened, sewage could leak into the ground surrounding your sewer line—usually your yard or driveway. And that’s very unhealthy. It attracts all sorts of bugs and vermin, which can carry diseases that make both humans and pets sick.
Benefits of Sewer Replacement in Lowell, MA
Sounds unpleasant, doesn’t it? Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until your sewer’s leaking to get it fixed. Here at Milltown Plumbing, we have the expertise and cutting edge equipment to inspect your sewer in a non-invasive manner by inserting a specially-made video camera. This allows us to pinpoint any damage inside the line. After assessing the damage, we can advise you whether it’s possible to replace the sewer without trenching or whether we need direct access to the line. Rest assured that we’ll always opt for the least invasive option, so long as it’s viable. The benefits of sewer replacement in Lowell, MA include:
- A properly functioning sewer, so no more issues with clogs or backflow
- No leaking of sewage, resulting in a healthier living environment
- The value of your home will increase due to the new sewer line
To find out more about sewer replacement in Lowell, MA, call us today!